About

 About me

Right now, I am studying at Montmorency College in Laval. I have been studying Nursing for almost five semesters. I am going to finish my program this semester. In September, I am going to do the license evaluation to become a nurse. Meanwhile, I am going to work as a nurse, but I will not be in the association. Next September, I am going to be in University. I applied at McGill University because I want to perform in English and my plan is to go live in the United States in the future. Since my second semesters, I have been doing internship at the hospital in many specialties such as psychology, pediatric, surgery and many more. The one that I prefer was with the new born because I was with family, and it is most of the time a good moment when everyone is happy.








About this blog

My blog is going to be about how is it to be in a Nursing program. I am going to demonstrate you what kind of things I have been doing in a day since the last three years. I think that people who are hesitating in Nursing program should read my blog, so they will have an idea of the program. I am going to describe the Nursing program, the kind of day of a nursing's student, the homework and evaluation that it's included and many more subject. If there is something that my reader wants to add to my blog or something that they disagreed, they can leave a comment anytime. I am going to read all the comments, so I can perform more in my blog. My goal is to help future student that want to be a nurse.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nursing glossary